Thursday, December 2, 2010

UPDATE!

Nothing much to report as to progress on the car. At present, my garage is jammed with household storage for our son and daughter-in-law until they can get home to Missouri. At this time, they are stranded in So-Cal 'til they can get a new engine for their SUV. Maybe they can make it home this month. Carol and I are anxious to see them and our grand daughters, including a brand new one that we have never met!

We're also looking forward to the Mid-West Locost gathering in June. I just learned today that Jack McCornack of Kinetic Vehicles, is planning to be here along with MAX (see above), his 80 mpg, turbo-diesel Locost. You can learn more about MAX at http://www.kineticvehicles.com/MAX10.html

MAX in his original configuration.


More to come soon (I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog.
    Very interesting and I have now become a follower.
    Hopefully you will get a lot out of mine also.
    God Bless, Bob
    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html

    ReplyDelete