Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Record!

July was a very active month for this Blog, with a total of eight posts. Before this, March and April were tied at Four posts each. Now that I think of it, July was very active for the project as a whole, what with researching and purchasing my Miata donor. Can't wait to see what August has in store for us.

Here's something new that my research has uncovered. I recalled reading that Keith Tanner was having a problem with roll steer due to the geometry of the steering on his Seven, and I have been digging through his build diary to uncover his solution. It turns out that the main solution was to replace his front suspension uprights with a pair from a '99 model Miata. The problem has already been solved for me.

Thank you, LORD !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment