Sunday, June 12, 2011

Got It!

Sorry for the delay in getting the pics up. Life does have a way of changing our plans, doesn't it. Here is the nose cone that I bought. It really is a nice piece. I also like this one because it has a little more sculpting along the sides whereas most Locost noses tend to be rather slab sided.

Now I have a decision to make. Do I use this one as is? that's probably not an option. I believe it's too narrow,and too small vertically. I can cut it into sections and add material as needed to get the size that I want. Very possible. Or, do I just use this one as a model, expand the dimensions as needed and make a new plug and mold for one the right size and shape, then resell this one unscathed and unadulterated. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment