Monday, April 18, 2011

MORE PROGRESS

Well, the chicks are out of the garage, a lot of the kids stuff has been moved to storage, Erik has installed more insulation, and he has started installing new shelving units that he acquired from Borders Books "Going Out of Business Sale". Good, roomy, heavy duty shelves, too. Along with all this, we got the X-fer case out of my F-250 and got it dismantled. The shifting problem should be an easy fix, too. Once we get the truck sold, that should more than cover the cost of the Miata.

We are getting very close to being able to build the chassis table, and finally get started on the Se7en. We are hoping to get it completed in time for the "Fun Under the Sun" car show in California this time next year. If not completed, at least far enough along to show it off to friends and family out there. Speaking of "Fun Under the Sun", my Dad just came home from this year's F.U.t.S. with two (count 'em, "TWO") trophies to his Bugatti's credit. Just a few weeks away from his 85th birthday and still having fun. Ya gotta luv my Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Does Carol know you had all those "chicks" in your garage? Maybe we should introduce them to all those males I will acquire on my drive out there someday. I like the paint job you decided on. I will be excited to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete