Saturday, April 2, 2011

PROGRESS!



No progress on the car itself, but progress nonetheless. The kids arrived in mid March and Erik has been helping me get the garage whipped into shape. We've moved some stuff to storage, and have started arranging other things. At the moment, we have 20 chicks living in the garage until they get feathered out. They can be moved to the chicken coop in a few days, then we can get going in earnest.

In the meantime, I've discovered THE paint job for the car. While playing around with a car painting program, I stumbled onto this!

I definitely had not planned on doing a black car (black is just about the toughest paint there is to apply), but this just looks SO right we have to do it.

Comments are always welcome !

2 comments:

  1. That looks pretty good like that. I'd probably add some additional black pin striping to the green areas to give it a Tron lightcycle look, but I'm a total geek like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, did it really have to give me some alpha-numeric computer barf as a name? Don't have the hang of commenting yet.

    -Sean (aka 02e9f7b0-5fb6-11e0-94f2-000bcdcb471e, the magnificent :)

    ReplyDelete